Information to follow
Follow the Tolo Highway and leave it at the exit sign for Shek Kong and Kwu Tung. As you enter Fan Kam Highway, the club is about 450 metres from the highway, with the car park on your left and the clubhouse on your right.
Please note that parking space is limited and available on first come first served basis. Additional public parking will be available at the North District Hospital. The standard parking fees will apply.
Catch the complimentary shuttle bus from and to Sheung Shui MTR East Rail Line station (Exit C).
Saturday & Sunday
|7:00am to 6:00pm, every 30 minutes
7:00am to 7:30pm, every 30 minutes
8:00am to 7:30pm, every 15 minutes
Alternatively, taxis are available from Sheung Shui MTR station. The Hong Kong Golf Club is a short five-minute ride.
By complimentary bus service:
A free bus service to the UBS Hong Kong Open will operate at selected times from Central IFC Mall and Kowloon Tong MTR from Thursday to Sunday. More information about timetable to follow.
Pick Up Points:
Central, International Finance Centre Mall (IFC), Man Cheung Street (MTR Hong Kong Station Exit F from IFC Mall, opposite to Central Airport Express taxi drop off area)
Kowloon Tong, To Fuk Road (MTR Kowloon Tong Exit D, outside Yew Chung International School – Secondary Section)
*All Public Shuttles are on a first come, first served basis.
The UBS Hong Kong Open is one of the longest running and most prestigious annual international sporting events in Hong Kong. Once again, some of the world’s best golfers will be at the picturesque Hong Kong Golf Club this year to battle for one of the most coveted crowns on the tour.
With an enhanced off-course entertainment to complement the world class on-course golfing action, the 2017 UBS Hong Kong Open will be one of the most fun days out for all the family!
While we are sure you will have a great time, here are a few tips that can enrich you and your fellow visitors’ time at the UBS Hong Kong Open even more:
- Please obey the marshals and follow their instructions.
- Be as quiet as you can while play is going on.
- Keep your movements to a minimum when players are about to hit.
- Wait for all players to finish before moving on.
- Respect the players. Cheer a good shot, but only in an appropriate and moderate fashion but refrain from heckling or booing a player’s mistake.
- Wear sensible, comfortable footwear.
- Turn your mobile phone off or to silent mode.
- Don’t run around the golf course.
- Don’t take photos as the players are about to hit.
- Don’t ask golfers for autographs while they are still competing on the course.
- There are plenty of activities around the course for all members of the family to enjoy, click here to find out more.
- Golfing action at the UBS Hong Kong Open extends beyond tournament week and you too can have your chance to play 18 holes in the run up to the tournament and win prizes. Learn more here.