Media Accreditation Agreement
I, the undersigned, hereby agree and accept that we are working at UBS Hong Kong Open in The Hong Kong Golf Club under the following conditions:
- The accreditation pass is personal, non-transferable and revocable at any time at the organising committee’s sole discretion. I must immediately report the theft, loss or unauthorised use of the accreditation pass.
- I am responsible for my own organisation to cover the cost of transportation, accommodation, meals and any related expenses.
- I am responsible to ensure that I have required documents and permits to travel to Hong Kong for the UBS Hong Kong Open.
- I assume all risks incidental to my actions, attending the event and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organisers from any and all claims, damages, losses, costs and liabilities including without limitation, personal injuries, property losses caused by resulting from or in connection with my presence at the event.
- I understand that I may not disturb the competitions and athletes competing in on-going events. I understand that flash, strobe lighting and other bright lighting equipment is not permitted during competition.
- I understand that video recorders are not permitted within the playing or practice areas of the golf course unless written permission has been granted from the organisers.
- I understand that I may not broadcast, publicise or make commercial use of any visual or audio media of any kind of the event if it breaches any licensing contracts agreed to by the organising committee.
- I understand that any infringements to these rules will lead to immediate cancellation of the media accreditation.